Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a leftover 2018 TH. Diamond Black, Ruby red interior Package, tow package, Hi perf audio, sunroof and black satin wheels. have put about 200 miles on it in 2 days, I will post picks when I figure out how to.

looking forward to taking this journey with my first Mopar/jeep/Chrysler. have had many GM's and still have some older muscle cars. this thing is a lot of fun!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Definitely a lot of fun. I'm a muscle car guy too, and nothing from the old days (short of a heavily drag-modified car) can begin to come close to the TH's acceleration.

Congrats on your purchase, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, can't wait to drive this thing more.
you are correct, some of the other cars may be faster but this is quick. a lot of smiles per miles/launch.
nice garage by the way, you have good taste.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just picked up a leftover 2018 TH. Diamond Black, Ruby red interior Package, tow package, Hi perf audio, sunroof and black satin wheels. have put about 200 miles on it in 2 days, I will post picks when I figure out how to.

looking forward to taking this journey with my first Mopar/jeep/Chrysler. have had many GM's and still have some older
muscle cars. this thing is a lot of fun!
Welcome, what part of New York ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
lol. I'm sure we will meet up somewhere soon.
I know this is a stupid question, but I'm new to the forum. where did you get the front plate bracket?
nice color too!
Long Island here as well. Heading to a car meet up Saturday if anyone is interested: 5 - 9 PM, "Ocean State Job Lot" parking lot on 231.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts