Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I’m in the market for a trackhawk as a young car enthusiast with 2 little boys. Seems to check all the boxes for me, haven’t driven one yet but watching YouTube videos has me hooked already ❤ Browsing here has been great so far so just created my acct to connect with y’all. Thanks for having this page!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Welcome. I'm new here myself. I ordered my 2020 TH 13th of Aug. I know it's gonna take awhile but it will be worth it. Are you looking for an 18 or 19?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I’m looking for an 18 or 19 but I’m leaning towards sting gray so probably 19. Also partial to silver. Almost bought a new 18 with 0 miles but it sat so long it made me nervous and it was white. Just didn’t quite do it for me. Had every option available and price was close to what I wanted but I decided to pass.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Make sure you have it on paper that the warranty is valid when buying a newer Canadian SRT or TH in the States. Since the exchange rate is very good for US folks, allot of dealers were importing them, but I heard that the warranty on these imported Jeeps were null and void. Just make sure to check that.

Cheers and good luck on your hunt for the right TH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Make sure you have it on paper that the warranty is valid when buying a newer Canadian SRT or TH in the States. Since the exchange rate is very good for US folks, allot of dealers were importing them, but I heard that the warranty on these imported Jeeps were null and void. Just make sure to check that.

Cheers and good luck on your hunt for the right TH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very true, once it crosses the border, the warranty is gone. Even if you try going back over the border, it is still void. There is a note in the system that says it is a Canadian vehicle and to check title/registration. I was looking and found a great deal, until I found out it was Canadian. Another thing, it seems most of those are found in Ohio (based on my limited research).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts