Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several years of running nothing but German vehicles I converted and I am more than pleased with the decision. My wife is still getting used to the humor of the vehicle in all its raw performance but my 3 year old is obsessed. He calls it dads new "race car" which brings a smile to my face.

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Trackhawk!

Is the exterior tri coat ivory or bright white? Our SRT has the ruby red Laguna but we opted for black laguna for Trackhawk.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. I'm not sure how many Trackhawks are in the wild in the Pittsburgh area, but I've only seen one other besides mine. Now there's at least 3 of us! We need to get a Trackhawk grouping going at Cars 'n Coffee.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
After several years of running nothing but German vehicles I converted and I am more than pleased with the decision. My wife is still getting used to the humor of the vehicle in all its raw performance but my 3 year old is obsessed. He calls it dads new "race car" which brings a smile to my face.
bad ass that is exactly like mine,lol so of coarse I like it. the red interior with white exterior is the best IMO of coarse. you leaving calipers yellow?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum. I'm not sure how many Trackhawks are in the wild in the Pittsburgh area, but I've only seen one other besides mine. Now there's at least 3 of us! We need to get a Trackhawk grouping going at Cars 'n Coffee.
Thanks...I have yet to see one on the road in PGH so it’s great to know that we will have a little team at C&C...Ironically, I live about a mile from Generosta so I am always there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bad ass that is exactly like mine,lol so of coarse I like it. the red interior with white exterior is the best IMO of coarse. you leaving calipers yellow?
I love the yellow but it does clash a bit with the interior and my exterior plans for the car...if I do bronze rims they will stay but if I go black they will need to change...might do a color match red to the interior.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
I love the yellow but it does clash a bit with the interior and my exterior plans for the car...if I do bronze rims they will stay but if I go black they will need to change...might do a color match red to the interior.
Bronze will look nice. the yellow would be ok there also. I was thinking color match the wheels to interior and black on calipers. who knows im a crack head cant make up my mind.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts