Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just picked up my new 2018, Bright White Trackhawk this last weekend. It is my new tow rig and so far I absolutely love it. It has every option sans the rear entertainment and single disc CD player. It is a beast but I'm not telling you all something that you don't already know. ;)

Here's a pick of how she came home and one after I removed the billboard's worth of badging from the thing. So much cleaner.

Attachments

Reactions: Quicksilver

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Congrats on your new fast ride, and welcome to the forum.

How much weight/length are you towing, and what's it feel like? I've yet to tow with mine.
Thanks. I have a 14" all aluminum EZ-Hauler v-nose cargo trailer that weights about 1500lbs empty. We usually pack it with 3 race bikes @ ~400lbs/each along with a small assortment of small generators, fuel bottles, tools, pop-ups, a table and chairs and other random gear. That being said, I would say I am probably pushing the upper 3000lbs mark, once fully loaded. I am moving from a 2016 MB GL350 Bluetec. The GL towed that trailer well but I got sick and tired of dealing with a diesel. I'm sure the Trackhawk will tow my trailer just fine. I'll report back on my experience, after my first road trip.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome. did you get Red interior also?
I have yet to tow with mine and I am scared for some reason but seeing posts like this makes me feel better lol.
Thanks. No, mine has the dark colored interior. I prefer dark interiors for my vehicles as they hide stains and dirt much better. They are hotter, however, but I have learned to deal with that. I'm loving the high end leather in mine. Good thing I know how to take care of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts