Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just joined up! I'm sure many of you may know me but for those that don't, I'm Skip. A partner of Demon Performance. We specialize in late model HEMI performance and build some of the wildest/fastest Jeep GC SRT WK1 and WK2s in the world! We plan on doing the same with the new TrackHawk's ;)

Performance packages and turbo kits coming soon! Stay tuned! >:)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey guys, just joined up! I'm sure many of you may know me but for those that don't, I'm Skip. A partner of Demon Performance. We specialize in late model HEMI performance and build some of the wildest/fastest Jeep GC SRT WK1 and WK2s in the world! We plan on doing the same with the new TrackHawk's ;)

Performance packages and turbo kits coming soon! Stay tuned! >:)
I know you..... It is Capt. K :grin2:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Magnusson TVS 2650 upgrades?

Seems like the best OEM like upgrade for 1000bhp.

I thought the 2018 ECU's were locked with extra encryption and SHA256 keys etc..!?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Magnusson TVS 2650 upgrades?

Seems like the best OEM like upgrade for 1000bhp.

I thought the 2018 ECU's were locked with extra encryption and SHA256 keys etc..!?
You can get the stock motor/blower close to 940bhp with some bolt ons and fueling upgrades. With an E85 conversion I can see about 1050BHP. (That's with a 17% drivetrain loss factored in)

Yea..they really made it a PITA to tune but we've got it figured out I think.. ;)

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks! Glad to be here. Can't wait til I get me a TH soon >:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts