Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for adding me into your community. Just got my Trackhawk 2 weeks ago and have already put 2500 miles on it. I love it. I traded my AWD 5-series BMW and my 2017 Hellcat for it. I was nervous at first because I loved both of my previous cars but I have NO REGRETS at all!!! Lovin' every minute of it.

Well we got 12" of snow last night so time to go do some power slides in the snow :smile2:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Happy your loving the hawk and welcome! I looked at the new m5 because of the AWD but then I remembered its a bmw lol

Reactions: Boosted Hawk

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome aboard to the greatest bunch of guys and gals who are all willing to help and share information to make your TrackHawk experience nothing but the best.

Keep us in mind for all your performance needs.

Sincerely
Scott

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happy your loving the hawk and welcome! I looked at the new m5 because of the AWD but then I remembered its a bmw lol
Good call. As much as I loved the BMW once they get some miles on them normal stuff that wears out is very expensive to repair. The TH is much better anyway:smile2:

Welcome. I hope you’ve got some deep pockets for gas at that kind of burn rate.
Fortunately the company I work for pays for my gas :grin2:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Good call. As much as I loved the BMW once they get some miles on them normal stuff that wears out is very expensive to repair. The TH is much better anyway:smile2:

Fortunately the company I work for pays for my gas :grin2:
I’m jealous. That’s a great company, to pay for your gas even though it’s such a guzzler.

·
Registered
151 Posts
welcome.

2500 miles in 2 weeks is almost a fill up a day...lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts