Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have recently just submitted my order for my new trackhawk! I fortunately work as a sales manager at a Jeep dealership so I can see exactly when it will be here. That being said I am obviously a new member here and am excited for the trail ahead. Let me know first few mods people reccommend?

·
Super Moderator
1,290 Posts
Hello everyone,
I have recently just submitted my order for my new trackhawk! I fortunately work as a sales manager at a Jeep dealership so I can see exactly when it will be here. That being said I am obviously a new member here and am excited for the trail ahead. Let me know first few mods people reccommend?
welcome,
first mod has to be the CAI just hearing the super charger whine is worth its weight in gold. My trackhawk was the first time i didnt go in steps, Just jumped straight in and went S1015 package with flex tune - CAI catch can etc etc. I did add the FI interchiller a few months after. That would be a good second upgrade but with the SC off you might as well go full tilt lol. Look up FI interchiller it one of my favorite mods.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello everyone,
Do you have any idea why FCA did away with the VON tracking system? Do you have the ability to track a VON, if so, are there restrictions in its use?

·
Registered
591 Posts
They probably got tired of everyone bugging them asking "when's my TH gunna get built?"

Reactions: Dferguson

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
34 Posts
Hello everyone,
Welcome!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
They probably got tired of everyone bugging them asking "when's my TH gunna get built?"
Ya, they want to tie up all the phone lines and chat channels as ancious type A's yell into the phone lines and demand that their trackhawks be built as the reps skillfully tortue these beenies. I thought we were into the digital age, like a click of a button?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, they want to tie up all the phone lines and chat channels as ancious type A's yell into the phone lines and demand that their trackhawks be built as the reps skillfully tortue these beenies. I thought we were into the digital age, like a click of a button?
Yeah, Pretty much that. Everything for the most part is that way as of now. On my side as a sales manager I can see exactly where its at and what status its in. But for the average customer they cant. Even for me I check every day to see where mine is at status wise but to give an honest answer, I have no idea why they took that away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts