Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congratulations on your new Trackhawk.

Good choice on your first two mods. What's next?

·
Registered
2018 Trackhawk
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thinking about a JLT intake and I've got some hawk head emblems on the way for the front quarters. I don't think I'll go too mod crazy since these things are so absurdly quick off the line right out of the box.

·
Super Moderator
1,436 Posts
That looks nice. congrats. The hawk is def better for racing well easier for racing but the Challenger seems so much more fun lol.
I think adding a CAI is one of the best mods it will make your SC whine so much more (I personally like that but hate exhaust noise)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congratulations on the sweet Hawk.

I agreed with Rocket, adding a CAI is one of the best mods you can do. It definitely makes your SC whine so much more it will be a whole new driving experience. Not to mention how much fun it is to see people act like meerkats when they hear it. 😃

·
Registered
3 Posts
The first time I saw a track hawk I could not understand why jeep decided to put supercharged on the doors. It looked so cheezy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome. I’m in Spring (Houston) and have a debadged hawk as well. You will love it and eventually will modify it like we all do

·
Registered
670 Posts
If you don't smoke, eat or transport food, or have stinky pets/friends or kids in the car, the smell will last a lot longer. Keep the windows up too. Oh, and no farting.

Mine still smells pretty much new, and I bought it in Dec 2017.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I thought I was joining for the mod info, turns out its for all the Humor. lmao!!!
Great looking black hawk! Welcome to the forum. I am new and in Houston area. Lots of Texans on the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy guys and gals... Just got my first Trackhawk after getting fed up with my Challenger Hellcat's traction woes. Completely debadged, and mid muffler removed so far! View attachment 8558
Did you debadge this yourself? Did you take the trackhawk badging off the back as well? Just ordered my 21 TH and want all of the badging removed. I had a 20 hellcat widebody charger and it got stolen after two weeks of owning it..
Don't want anybody knowing I'm driving around in a TH. Thanks in advance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts