Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations on your new Trackhawk.

Good choice on your first two mods. What's next?

·
Registered
2018 Trackhawk
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thinking about a JLT intake and I've got some hawk head emblems on the way for the front quarters. I don't think I'll go too mod crazy since these things are so absurdly quick off the line right out of the box.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome to the speed gang! Lots of great guys on here, and with tons of hands-on experience.

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
That looks nice. congrats. The hawk is def better for racing well easier for racing but the Challenger seems so much more fun lol.
I think adding a CAI is one of the best mods it will make your SC whine so much more (I personally like that but hate exhaust noise)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congratulations on the sweet Hawk.

I agreed with Rocket, adding a CAI is one of the best mods you can do. It definitely makes your SC whine so much more it will be a whole new driving experience. Not to mention how much fun it is to see people act like meerkats when they hear it. 😃

·
Registered
3 Posts
The first time I saw a track hawk I could not understand why jeep decided to put supercharged on the doors. It looked so cheezy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome. I’m in Spring (Houston) and have a debadged hawk as well. You will love it and eventually will modify it like we all do

·
Registered
531 Posts
If you don't smoke, eat or transport food, or have stinky pets/friends or kids in the car, the smell will last a lot longer. Keep the windows up too. Oh, and no farting.

Mine still smells pretty much new, and I bought it in Dec 2017.

Reactions: Warp Speed
1 - 18 of 18 Posts