Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.. Proud new owner of a 2018 Trackhawk. I bought it off a member from this site. I have already installed a JLT catchcan JLT intake and Borla S exhaust. I absolutely love this jeep.. I am thinking about doing the Livernois S1025 package or Demon Performance D3E package. What are your guys thoughts on which one I should go with?
Screenshot_20201115-153955_Messages.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations on your new Trackhawk.

We travel through Valparaiso a few times a year when we go back to visit my wife's family (Southern Wisconsin to NW Ohio).

·
Registered
531 Posts
Looking good! Welcome, and prepare for big fun behind the wheel.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you're thinking on keeping the Trackhawk for a while, go with Livernois. Any heavy mods will make the car sell hard, keep that in mind.

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
welcome. as far as tuners I would just read the old posts you can search each name. read more then one. anyone close to you?

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
Livernois is only 3 hours from. How do you like your mods from them?
I love them now. at first I had a problem but after figuring out how they work I cant complain.
If I was 3 hours away I would def use them. their biggest problem I noticed is communication but if you can walk in the shop your good.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I love them now. at first I had a problem but after figuring out how they work I cant complain.
If I was 3 hours away I would def use them. their biggest problem I noticed is communication but if you can walk in the shop your good.
Did you upgrade your axles when you modded?

·
Super Moderator
1,192 Posts
Did you upgrade your axles when you modded?
No I have not went on the drag strip yet and I "think" I am under the power level before they brake. Most guys with set ups like me dont need the axles.
if you put on smaller wheels and get drag radials maybe but id probably let them brake before I bought any.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts