Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I have been lurking on this forum the last few weeks garnering up some useful information and owner experiences with the Trackhawk. I pulled the trigger today on a granite with red leather hawk ( my wife wanted me to take a break from constantly buying black/ black vehicles all the time). It will be fun tuning and modifying it down the road, as I have had positive past experiences with Livernois Motorsports in the past, and they are but a short ride away. I told the dealer to hang on to it till Monday, as I want to wait till next week to pick it up once the Michigan spring weather finally arrives.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Glad to see that we have a new member and own on the forum.
What are you driving around currently while waiting to pick up your Trackhawk?

341 Posts
Hello everyone!
I have been lurking on this forum the last few weeks garnering up some useful information and owner experiences with the Trackhawk. I pulled the trigger today on a granite with red leather hawk ( my wife wanted me to take a break from constantly buying black/ black vehicles all the time). It will be fun tuning and modifying it down the road, as I have had positive past experiences with Livernois Motorsports in the past, and they are but a short ride away. I told the dealer to hang on to it till Monday, as I want to wait till next week to pick it up once the Michigan spring weather finally arrives.
Congratulations on your new favorite vehicle.

Thank you for the business you have done with us in the past and now what the future holds for you is absolutely incredible. We have made huge gains on the TrackHawk not only do they make big power but they are also reliable as a daily driver when we are done with all the mods you could hop in it and drive you vehicle anywere.

Shoot me a p.m.
or a call 313-561-5500 ext 122
Ask for Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts