Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been lurking for over a year with jealousy but really just learning all I could from this Forum. Finally pulled the trigger and bought a 18 Ivory Tri-Coat with red interior. I was always going to buy a black/black but went to look at this one with 22 miles on it ($101K list) this was just too good to pass up. The color combo really grew on me. I hate to let anything ruin my new pride but the brake pedal cover fell off on the way home from the dealer! Too funny and going back to get fixed because I cannot get it back on no matter how hard I tried.

Will post pics after I get it back from getting Xpel Ultimate on the whole front and sides. So far debadged and put on Hellcat emblem on back and added SRT center caps. I am grinning every time I ride in it!

Bill

·
Registered
385 Posts
Congratulations on your new Trackhawk (and the deal) and welcome to the forum. We have that same color combo on our 2017 SRT, but I opted for the laguna black on the 2018 Trackhawk.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice Deal! Welcome!

there are actually quite a few hawks in Oregon, at least 6 in southern Oregon (population of 100k, so very high ownership per capita, its where I spend half time). FAR more than northern/central Cali per capita. In fact I'm in a city of 5k and there's another local hawk.

Actually just drove the 5 yesterday from cali to Portland, was a great drive, and my average speed was WELL above the limit, also found a mustang to terrorize on the way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
By the way, guys, I would like to raise a question and share my experience regarding films for cars. When I drove a car all the time (for work and not only), I had to wear glasses, since the sunny states made me squint, and it also pissed me off. A friend said I could use (NO LINKS FOR ADVERTISING) for windshield. We had decided not to spend money on craftsmen and pasted over the whole car ourselves. Is it worth talking about convenience? :) Nooo, then we were tortured to correct our mistakes, it would be better immediately to make the whole car in one tone, because then, due to our crooked hands, we had to correct the film and select the necessary shades in the secondary market

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
By the way, guys, I would like to raise a question and share my experience regarding films for cars. When I drove a car all the time (for work and not only), I had to wear glasses, since the sunny states made me squint, and it also pissed me off. A friend said I could use (NO LINKS FOR ADVERTISING) for windshield. We had decided not to spend money on craftsmen and pasted over the whole car ourselves. Is it worth talking about convenience? :) Nooo, then we were tortured to correct our mistakes, it would be better immediately to make the whole car in one tone, because then, due to our crooked hands, we had to correct the film and select the necessary shades in the secondary market
so this link was weird I went and looked at your history and damn you are the best bot I have ever seen or you just love sharing BS sites. what one is it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts