Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been lurking for over a year with jealousy but really just learning all I could from this Forum. Finally pulled the trigger and bought a 18 Ivory Tri-Coat with red interior. I was always going to buy a black/black but went to look at this one with 22 miles on it ($101K list) this was just too good to pass up. The color combo really grew on me. I hate to let anything ruin my new pride but the brake pedal cover fell off on the way home from the dealer! Too funny and going back to get fixed because I cannot get it back on no matter how hard I tried.

Will post pics after I get it back from getting Xpel Ultimate on the whole front and sides. So far debadged and put on Hellcat emblem on back and added SRT center caps. I am grinning every time I ride in it!

Bill

·
Super Moderator
2,514 Posts
That brake pedal cover is a B!! Go ahead and get gorilla lug nuts and powerstop brake pads ASAP. Catch can is next, maybe an intake if u so choose. Sky’s the limit after that. Cheers n welcome.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
Funny I have the same exact TH as you even same sticker price you got a better deal then me though lol. I wanted Black with Red interior also until I seen this one Game over its clean. But I will admit I still to this day have not seen a red one on the West Coast but prob would of got that.

Mine didnt even come with the pedal covers I had to call and get dealer to order me some. have not went back to get them yet though. You think we should crazy glue it on?

welcome to the site post some pics when you get a min. I have Red Eye badges I am putting on in a few weeks? I would like to see where you put yours? I think I am going on front fender not the door like most I see.
I went with the Red eye logo to be different also.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Ivory tri-coat really sparkles in the sun nicely so I am pleased with it. I put only one Hellcat badge on the back where the Trackhawk emblem use to be. Got my brake pads and Gorilla lug nits on order!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts