Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my TH last week having traded in a 2014 Grand Cherokee. Black on Black on Black. A mean machine that fits hockey bags, golf clubs and kids. My drives north to the lake on weekends are going to be a lot more fun. Love it!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats on the murdered out TH and welcome to the forum! How far north is your place on the lake? Wonder how many more stops at the pump you'll have to make in compared to the GC aha. You plan on doing anything aftermarket to it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
90 minute drive to the lake (a lot less now with the TH....). I did the drive this past weekend and reset my average liters per 100 km gauge (sorry for all the metric my American friends) and doing 120 km/h on average I managed to get it to 13.5 liters per 100 km. Pretty impressive. My previous GC was a diesel and best I could do with it was just under 10 liters per 100km on the same drive. That said, I did not buy this car for its fuel efficiency. I don't think I'll ever use that gauge again and I'll just enjoy the vehicle for what it is.....pure ridiculous power. I'll buy my wife a hybrid to offset my carbon footprint..... No plans for anything aftermarket at this point. Still assessing but happy to hear what people think are the must do's after market. I really don't need more HP, but then again.....

·
Registered
695 Posts
90 minute drive to the lake (a lot less now with the TH....). I did the drive this past weekend and reset my average liters per 100 km gauge (sorry for all the metric my American friends) and doing 120 km/h on average I managed to get it to 13.5 liters per 100 km. Pretty impressive. My previous GC was a diesel and best I could do with it was just under 10 liters per 100km on the same drive. That said, I did not buy this car for its fuel efficiency. I don't think I'll ever use that gauge again and I'll just enjoy the vehicle for what it is.....pure ridiculous power. I'll buy my wife a hybrid to offset my carbon footprint..... No plans for anything aftermarket at this point. Still assessing but happy to hear what people think are the must do's after market. I really don't need more HP, but then again.....
Or maybe consider buying the wife a monthly bus pass instead, that’s less of a footprint. 🤣

1 - 4 of 4 Posts