Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I just picked up a 2019 Trackhawk with about 4,800 miles on it. I will be one of those owners that uses this Jeep every day. I have also owned a 2015 SRT that I put 70k miles on. I went from that to a 2019 Toyota Tundra. The truth is, the Grand Cherokee had already made an impression that I just couldn't forget. So, here we are. I will post more pics as soon as I have the wheels powder coated Bronze. This week I will also be swapping the awful break pads. Sorry, I know they are good but I am far too meticulous to deal with all that dust. I won't be driving it on the track so it wont matter. ;) Oh, and the stupid badges were all removed within the first hour of ownership. I actually love that most people have not idea what it is.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congratulations! I can honestly say you will never be disappointed...ever. Most fun I've had in vehicle ...except maybe driving the Dodge Viper (for me at least). Love my Trackhawk (2018). I was also an everyday driver with it and owned three Jeep SRTs prior too my Trackhawk (no comparison).

Unfortunately....the market has got the better of me. Carmax offered me too much money to sell...so I agreed. I have literally never been so disappointed in my life to let go of a vehicle (lol). There is absolutely nothing I can replace a Trackhawk with.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I just picked up a 2019 Trackhawk with about 4,800 miles on it. I will be one of those owners that uses this Jeep every day. I have also owned a 2015 SRT that I put 70k miles on. I went from that to a 2019 Toyota Tundra. The truth is, the Grand Cherokee had already made an impression that I just couldn't forget. So, here we are. I will post more pics as soon as I have the wheels powder coated Bronze. This week I will also be swapping the awful break pads. Sorry, I know they are good but I am far too meticulous to deal with all that dust. I won't be driving it on the track so it wont matter. ;) Oh, and the stupid badges were all removed within the first hour of ownership. I actually love that most people have not idea what it is.
View attachment 9311
Also..."I actually love that most people have not idea what it is." Concur. Prepare for the random person to follow you to a gas station or something just to ask 'how do you like your Trackhawk?...I can't find these anywhere.' The yellow brakes are a dead giveaway for those 'in the know'.

Pretty funny.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations! I can honestly say you will never be disappointed...ever. Most fun I've had in vehicle ...except maybe driving the Dodge Viper (for me at least). Love my Trackhawk (2018). I was also an everyday driver with it and owned three Jeep SRTs prior too my Trackhawk (no comparison).

Unfortunately....the market has got the better of me. Carmax offered me too much money to sell...so I agreed. I have literally never been so disappointed in my life to let go of a vehicle (lol). There is absolutely nothing I can replace a Trackhawk with.
I can relate. For two years I have pined over this vehicle. To be honest I really never thought I would do it but.... My want won out over all reason.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, Here are a couple of pics. Nothing too extravagant. Got the badges off & the wheels coated. I still don't love this wheel style but it will have to do for now. Next will be a tow controller, blacked out grill & storage matt/cover/net. Probably do a CAI in the coming months as well.

·
Registered
2018 ivory tri coat trackhawk
32 Posts
Welcome and congrats captin slow. I daily drive mine too and when I picked mine up in April I drove it home and the first thing I did was de-badge it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts