Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I just closed up my deal on my new Trackhawk in pearl red tonight!

I have had many SRT Vehicles over the years and loved them all..well, except the first one. LOL
2006 Charger SRT8 - this one gave me many problems. It was the first year. Was a POS...I got unlucky on this one.
2008 Caliber SRT4
2006 Jeep SRT8 - loved this one!!! Got it with very low Kms and at a great deal. Unfortunately, it was wrecked as I was rear ended by a transport on the highway in Dec. 2016....:crying:
2017 Jeep SRT - no complaints. Beautiful vehicle!
2018 Jeep Trackhawk - super excited!

At the time when my 2006 was wrecked, it was still uncertain if the Trackhawks were going into production. If I waited and bought it back in 2018, I would have paid a premium for it. I decided not to wait and got the 2017. In the end, I got an absolutely incredible deal on my new 2018! I got a very solid and fair trade in value for the 2017 (as it was completely paid for with nothing owning on it) as it did not have a lot of KMs on it and they gave me the new one at 26,000 under MSRP. It has sat in the showroom for more than 250 days now and no one has even made an offer on it. The dealer in my area was highly motivated to sell it. I really looked at all of the panels and how it was put together. Everything, including the paint is spot on perfect. I found several small flaws in my last one and from several of the other new ones that I saw at the other dealerships. Hopefully this one is great for me!

I really shopped around and went to many different dealers. No one came even remotely close. At my request, the dealer also gave me the 7 year extended warranty at 1/2 the price of what it costs new. I priced that at other dealers as well. This dealership was completely transparent and no upsell B.S.

For me, this vehicle is the ultimate machine!

Picking up on Saturday morning because it is raining for the next couple of days here. Can’t wait!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can’t believe dealers are taking such big losses on these. Congrats on a great deal! It makes me wonder if this model can last much longer with how weak sales are.
This is why I figured I would grab it. They said that they have not ordered any 2019s at all. They only sold 1 other Trackhawk including mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts