Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! New owner to a 2019 Trackhawk. Guess just looking for advice on best tires for year round. I am from upstate NY and it is my daily. It got undercoated today, my usual tint will be done, ceramic coating. Advice?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have been drifting around in the snow and ice the last few days...I have Pirelli Scorpion Zero something or others...they seem decent but a lot of negative reviews of Pirellis on TireRack's site. I have always LOVED Continentals, had them on a lotta different cars and motorcycles. And welcome and 'grats on the Hawk!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the Pirelli Scorpion Zero too...havent done much driving in snow yet even though we've had it Ive had my issues where I couldnt drive it, so I missed out on much of the snow. What little bit I did yesterday wasnt bad but not enough to say they are great or horrible in snow. They do hook nicely in dry conditions

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. Post a picture without snow...….:p
Haha I can't right now sadly because upstate NY has snow and slush n **** everywhere. This was the day I test drove/left with it from Long Island.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s on mine. Actually got to use them in snow here in Texas this week and was very happy with their performance. I have always liked these tires in wet and puddled conditions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s on mine. Actually got to use them in snow here in Texas this week and was very happy with their performance. I have always liked these tires in wet and puddled conditions.
Good to know. I live in Upstate NY so I have felt your pain lots of times. Welcome to the **** storm of snow. I have pirelli scorpions right now I think. Had toyo on my last jeep which was not a trackhawk. Just grand cherokee limited.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I had a bad case of nokian hakkapeliitta r3 one time.

Burned like a mo-fo and took five injections of penicillin to get rid of.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts