Jeep Trackhawk Forum banner

New pride and joy in the garage - 2020 Trackhawk

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  GipbHawkin 
#1 ·
Hi!

Located in CO.

I was a previous owner of a beautiful 2007 SRT, but finally convinced myself to let her go for a 2020 TH.

I found a black on black 2020 TH that I couldn't resist so she now sits in the garage 😁

I miss my SRT, she went to a specialty shop who focuses on luxury and power.

I also let go of my BMW and now have 1 vehicle and am loving it so far.

#3 ·
No mods yet. I have a list of things that need/want to be done and am researching to see what I might be able to do myself.

First up is security, I am looking at a Compustar system that has an ignition kill on it in lieu of a battery kill. I was thinking about just doing a battery kill but am leaning towards the Compustar for the other features that the factory alarm doesn't cover like glass break.

I also have the club in route and will be using that as well.

Next up will likely be an oil catch. I have some researching to do here. Not sure I can do this myself, I'm not a huge work on my own car person but if it's basic enough I might be able to pull it off.

I might be upgrading tires too. She has newer Toyo Proxes ST III installed and I'm not convinced they are good all weather for a TH in a snowy climate. They might be ok until fall 23 though.

I also want to snag a cargo cover, rubber mats, and upgrade the roof rails to support crossbars and a kayack.

She's currently dirty (damn snow) but when I can get good pics I'll post them. The black on black is quite beautiful!

#11 ·
No mods yet. I have a list of things that need/want to be done and am researching to see what I might be able to do myself.

First up is security, I am looking at a Compustar system that has an ignition kill on it in lieu of a battery kill. I was thinking about just doing a battery kill but am leaning towards the Compustar for the other features that the factory alarm doesn't cover like glass break.

I also have the club in route and will be using that as well.

Next up will likely be an oil catch. I have some researching to do here. Not sure I can do this myself, I'm not a huge work on my own car person but if it's basic enough I might be able to pull it off.

I might be upgrading tires too. She has newer Toyo Proxes ST III installed and I'm not convinced they are good all weather for a TH in a snowy climate. They might be ok until fall 23 though.

I also want to snag a cargo cover, rubber mats, and upgrade the roof rails to support crossbars and a kayack.

She's currently dirty (damn snow) but when I can get good pics I'll post them. The black on black is quite beautiful!
Welcome! I have the compustar and kill switch. Catch can, lasfit rubber mats

#6 ·
Welcome and congratulations on your new ride. Lots of information here to help you decide on mods and help you get them done yourself. Good luck and can't wait to see what you do with it.

#9 ·
Hi!

Located in CO.
I was a previous owner of a beautiful 2007 SRT, but finally convinced myself to let her go for a 2020 TH.
I found a black on black 2020 TH that I couldn't resist so she now sits in the garage 😁
Congrats. Welcome to the gang.
First thing I tell people is get a Killswitch, GPS, park in garage if you can, get 3rd party alarm and\or Steering club, if you don't have it. This should be you first thing.
Have fun.

#10 ·
Hi!

Located in CO.

Welcome and congratulations

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.