Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchased an 18' Trackhawk on 01/05/19, but waited to post any pictures until I had all the paint corrected, PPF installed, tail lights tinted, full debadge, and ceramic coated!

Other than the detail work, I've installed a JLT catch can and a JLT Cold Air Intake. Only other mod I will probably end up doing is the Eibach lowering springs.

Oh and I came from a 18 Ford Raptor. Had no intent on selling the Raptor, but stopped in at a local dealership that had a Trackhawk and test drove it and had to have it. The rest is history.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nery neat and it looks great!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks awesome, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I like the Rhino with the ceramic coating it really looks deep. Did you know that the rhino color is a 2018 Trackhawk color only and not used on the 2019. Only 309 units will be in the USA, additional another 22 in Canada & 2 in Mexico. and I believe 36 exported to other countries. So I guess you could say your not going to see yourself coming and going.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the Rhino with the ceramic coating it really looks deep. Did you know that the rhino color is a 2018 Trackhawk color only and not used on the 2019. Only 309 units will be in the USA, additional another 22 in Canada & 2 in Mexico. and I believe 36 exported to other countries. So I guess you could say your not going to see yourself coming and going.
I did not know that, thanks for the fact!

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
that looks super clean. springs will change the stance and make perfect. funny I went from 2014 Raptor with whipple to test drive the new Raptor and I could not stand the V6 or the silly noise it made. I ended up with TH also. I do miss the size of Raptor but **** this thing is alot more fun to drive.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club. Recently bought a Rhino myself as I usually try to buy something that makes my vehicle unique.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that looks super clean. springs will change the stance and make perfect. funny I went from 2014 Raptor with whipple to test drive the new Raptor and I could not stand the V6 or the silly noise it made. I ended up with TH also. I do miss the size of Raptor but **** this thing is alot more fun to drive.
I tried so hard to like the sound from the Raptor, but there’s nothing you can do to make that V6 sound like anything but a fart in a can. As soon as I test drove the TH, I was hooked.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
I tried so hard to like the sound from the Raptor, but there’s nothing you can do to make that V6 sound like anything but a fart in a can. As soon as I test drove the TH, I was hooked.
lol me too bro. the TH is so fun if only it was a hair bigger but I can live with it. funny we went from the best resale value to probably the worst but again who cares.
post up pictures when you get springs installed

·
Registered
267 Posts
looks great! I never really liked rhino as I think it looks cheap but yours not at all! looks amazing, tint isn't too dark and that paint is glass!

·
Registered
96 Posts
My Rhino is "One of One" I don't think I have seen another one in the wild.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the OP! I still toy with the idea of a Gen2 Raptor every now and then but the soundtrack... After driving a Trackhawk or a Stelvio Quadrifoglio, a road trip, especially of a winding road, is not the same in the Ecoboost Raptor. Now, the Trackhawk on the other hand :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts