Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
X+Pilot, what data were you gathering with the green filter, DDR and AFE? Just curious
My normal day driving (250-300 mi) gives me plenty of time and opportunity to get info and data, I compare IAT’s and IC temps, boost and A/F ratio in every day driving conditions, hgwy, city, stop & go, high speed, street racing, etc. And so far the DDR has a 5* advantage over stock and AFE.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Installed mine last week. In auto im seeing 13 psi occasionally 14. In track i see 14psi more consistantly. With the stock airbox and filter i would see 11psi with colder weather . With a knn i would occasionally see 11.5 in cooler temps. With afe cai i would see 11.5psi consistantly . So in conjunction with pully i see 13psi in auto 14psi in track mode.
Iats and ic temps didnt really cahnge with the pulley. The jeep feels more stout getting on it in auto and definatley a lil faster in track. I would say its good for at least 40 whp. Its noticeable😉. Install took about 2 hrs. Havent done any time testing.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Very inspiring and I am assuming the stock PCM programming can keep up with a pound or 2 of boost.

·
Registered
8 Posts
So I see people wanting concrete results.
I installed my Incognito a couple weeks ago. I just got it out to really test it today. So 0-60 time of 3.2 sec
1/8 mile 7.2 @ 97 mph Vehicle completely stock otherwise.

·
Registered
53 Posts
So I see people wanting concrete results.
I installed my Incognito a couple weeks ago. I just got it out to really test it today. So 0-60 time of 3.2 sec
1/8 mile 7.2 @ 97 mph Vehicle completely stock otherwise.
was that an improvement over runs in similar condition?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Just curious - for the folks that have the incognito pulley installed, did you also install the 180 degree thermostat? Seems to be of limited value without being able to turn on the radiator fan but I wanted to hear your thoughts. Also, any codes if the engine can’t get up to expected temperature, on the highway for example?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Just curious - for the folks that have the incognito pulley installed, did you also install the 180 degree thermostat? Seems to be of limited value without being able to turn on the radiator fan but I wanted to hear your thoughts. Also, any codes if the engine can’t get up to expected temperature, on the highway for example?
Unless your PCM is unlocked you'll throw a Check Engine Light. Your truck would need that in the tune.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks, that’s kind of what I thought might happen. Seems silly for Ripatuned to include the t-stat in their package deal since the whole point of this thing is to not mess with the computer...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Before I had a tune the 1st mod I did was a 180 F thermostat and didn't have any issues.....true the fan won't come on (unless your using the ac) till 200 F or so but as long as your moving forward the engine stays 20 F cooler thus not heat soaking the air passages as much...….

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Gang,

I ordered this kit a few weeks back and will gladly post my results...I have stock dragy and track times. Just waiting on this kit to show up, shipping has been very slow!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think everyone would love to see your new times and how much KR/AFR you have during the run. Also, what altitude are you at? I’m at 2500ft, and wonder if this would be safe. I only max at 10psi now because of the altitude, so this might get me to 12psi. 🙂 Looking forward to hearing grout results!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think everyone would love to see your new times and how much KR/AFR you have during the run. Also, what altitude are you at? I’m at 2500ft, and wonder if this would be safe. I only max at 10psi now because of the altitude, so this might get me to 12psi. 🙂 Looking forward to hearing grout results!
i'm at 600-800 feet but our DA in the winter goes negative. I'm still waiting on the pulley kit, lots of people ordered them and have not received them yet...grrrr.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi Gang,

I ordered this kit a few weeks back and will gladly post my results...I have stock dragy and track times. Just waiting on this kit to show up, shipping has been very slow!

And if you're looking for even more power, your only about 1.5 hours away from Tim Barth (Barth Tuning).

Reactions: ArabianOak

·
Super Moderator
2,061 Posts
i'm at 600-800 feet but our DA in the winter goes negative. I'm still waiting on the pulley kit, lots of people ordered them and have not received them yet...grrrr.
This Covid is causing soooooooooooooo many delays. I haven’t had any experience with Ripa but I also haven’t heard anything negative about him. I feel your pain but you’ll get the parts before too long. Tell us how you like it once you have it installed.
Good luck 🍀

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is the tale of the tape folks...needless to say I am very happy with this kit so far...no belt slip. Gained 2 tenths in the 1/4 mile and 2mph, 3 tenths in the 1/2 mile and nearly 3mph and under slightly better conditions I know this truck will hit a 10.9xxx! Loving it! Gotta love that 9.42 60-130 time as well!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Here is the tale of the tape folks...needless to say I am very happy with this kit so far...no belt slip. Gained 2 tenths in the 1/4 mile and 2mph, 3 tenths in the 1/2 mile and nearly 3mph and under slightly better conditions I know this truck will hit a 10.9xxx! Loving it! Gotta love that 9.42 60-130 time as well!

Are you tuned or was this installed on a stock TH?

101 - 120 of 128 Posts