Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Out curiosity, how much boost did you typically see before the pulley? Seems like most people pick up 2.5lbs of boost with it.
With boostane 100 and JLT I saw 11-12 before incognito...a few nights ago in negative DA I was seeing 15...I put a video of it on the trackhawk facebook page...

·
Registered
27 Posts
With boostane 100 and JLT I saw 11-12 before incognito...a few nights ago in negative DA I was seeing 15...I put a video of it on the trackhawk facebook page...
Seems like based on elevation people see 1.5-3 lbs of boost with the incognito. Thanks for the data. Good to know. What’s the cheapest/easiest way to read knock in our rigs? I’d like to throw one on and watch my fuel and knock to see if I need a tune.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Seems like based on elevation people see 1.5-3 lbs of boost with the incognito. Thanks for the data. Good to know. What’s the cheapest/easiest way to read knock in our rigs? I’d like to throw one on and watch my fuel and knock to see if I need a tune.
i took a video of my wide open throttle 15psi pulls and the air fuel stayed between 11.8-12.0. Not sure if that’s good or not.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on the Ripa stimulus package jlt intake, incognito and catch can.
Should be interesting when it all arrives.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts