Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked mine up three weeks ago and like everyone else has stated, this thing is awesome and I can't get enough of it. I've added a few things and waiting on Eibach to release their lowering springs for the TH - the SRT springs work but aren't an exact fit.

Additions so far:
- 22" Velgen wheels on Pirelli 305/35's
- 20% tint all the way around including the windshield with a 5% brow and 5% on the tailgate glass
- Laser jammer installed
- JL Audio 10" sub stealthbox for a little added thump to the Harmon Kardon System

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Did you put the 10" sub under the driver's seat? I agree... could use a little more bass, even to the upgraded HK system (which is an excellent factory system, IMHO).

Velgens look good. I'm thinking about a forged wheel, but not sure I will go with 22s. Will be interested to hear your impressions if you can compare the ride on the 22s to the ride on the 20s, and if (when you get more miles on it, and the weather cools) how well it hooks up with the lower profile 22s. I'm afraid in 30-40^F air, the OEM 20s will have a hard time with grip... I would guess lower profile 22s may end up with some tire smoke. But I could be wrong. They sure look good!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you put the 10" sub under the driver's seat? I agree... could use a little more bass, even to the upgraded HK system (which is an excellent factory system, IMHO).

Velgens look good. I'm thinking about a forged wheel, but not sure I will go with 22s. Will be interested to hear your impressions if you can compare the ride on the 22s to the ride on the 20s, and if (when you get more miles on it, and the weather cools) how well it hooks up with the lower profile 22s. I'm afraid in 30-40^F air, the OEM 20s will have a hard time with grip... I would guess lower profile 22s may end up with some tire smoke. But I could be wrong. They sure look good!!!
JL Audio makes a 10" sub and enclosure that replace the existing woofer in the back. It looks factory but doesn't sound factory. I added an amp behind the rear seats below the flap that covers the gap when the rear seats are folded down so it's hidden and out of the way. Here's a link: http://www.jlaudio.com/car-audio-stealthbox-jeep-grand-cherokee-11-up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts