Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in a 17 Charger R/T 5.7 and a 17 Superduty for this TrackHawk. This thing is amazing. I was curious what happens or doesn’t happen during break in. At what mileage does things open up.
My local dealer is not typically where you’d go to buy a Jew like this. I walked in , told them what I options I was after and they went and found it at another dealer. It arrived on a trailer and basically I drove it off the trailer and straight home. They really had limited info on everything I needed to know about this beast.
So here I am, what do I need to know?

Thanks !

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the forum. The TH owners manual is available via the info center.
Break in period has been discussed on the forum, just have to do a quick search. A PDF version of the OM is Available again just do a quick search on the forum.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

The hardest part is self-restraint in keeping your right foot off the floor for the first 500 miles.
That's about all there is to the break-in procedure.

As for ownership:
I have 7000 miles on mine with no problems, but others on here have had more than their share of troubles.
Good ones, bad ones.

Hope you got a great one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts