Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Only mods i have is just a legmaker intake for now. However the Jeep is completely debadged.Full sun tek self healing clear wrapped with ceramic pro on top of everything including wheels and calipers. Swapped to black lug nuts and SRT center caps for the wheels. Next is suspension and exhaust when borla releases it for production.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum SIX, your TH is looking sharp all murdered out. How much are you looking to drop the suspension by?
Thanks the only thing i left out was the tinted tails i did not want to draw to much attention to it since its completely illegal here in cali so i held off on the tails for now. Its really low key nobody has the slightest clue what it is you can only tell by the brakes and extremely loud supercharger lol. The drop will be Just with some Eibachs i will prob shoot for the Bwoody susp package while im at it kinda tighten it up and dial it in a bit better.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Unfortunately neither of these 2 forums are terrible active. Good guys on both, just not a lot of activity compared to FB, which I'd rather stay off of given the choice.

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Welcome! We are relatively new here too. We are hoping to help make this forum a bit more active so if you have tuning or performance modification related questions don't hesitate to post them in the OST Dyno forum.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome! We are relatively new here too. We are hoping to help make this forum a bit more active so if you have tuning or performance modification related questions don't hesitate to post them in the OST Dyno forum.
That'll be awesome, glad to have you! Personally I prefer forums like this over FB, we just need critical mass here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello forum,I purchased my first Jeep product trackhawk a few days ago.I love it so far.I have a few awd vehicles in my stable and I was caught between Cadillac Ctsv or this. Looking forward to enjoying this toy after breaking it in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts