Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody modded their TH? I put a BWoody intake on mine. It makes the whine a little bit louder. I was in contact with Hennessey about the HPE850 package but have heard nothing but negative reviews about them. And 10k+ for a pull upgrade and a tune seems excessive.
I live in Nashville, TN. If I sound like an idiot, I apologize in advance, it’s the first forum I actually participated in.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think you are wise to be patient and wait for other tuners/vendors to start modding these things. It will be cheaper than Hennessey, for sure. I know many years ago those guys did some things that seemed "troublesome", and there are stories out there that I'm sure you have now read... stuff from literally 15 years ago that still sticks around on the internet. However, I know some very pleased Hennessey customers. Personally, I would not ship my vehicle all over the US to have work done. I'm sure there will be someone closer that you can keep in touch with much better that will be able to offer mods for your/our trucks soon.

Welcome to the internet forum world. It can be a lot of fun, and you also have to take some things with a grain of salt.

Good luck, and let us know when/if you get some additional mods done.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice. I’m definitely going to wait considering it’s the “early stages” of modding the TH. I don’t want to be the guinae pig.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts