Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the few in the back, yes I've already searched the forum. It's a 2018 and has 32k miles on it. I noticed at idle it has a small skip in the idle. Anyone know what that is? Thank in advance.

·
Registered
442 Posts
For the few in the back, yes I've already searched the forum. It's a 2018 and has 32k miles on it. I noticed at idle it has a small skip in the idle. Anyone know what that is? Thank in advance.
What do you mean by "skip"? Mine would lurch forward to the point where I'd have to pay attention as to not hit anyone in front of me. Turns out it was a faulty throttle body. Thanks to supply chain it took them 5 months to get me a new one, but covered under warranty so all good. Runs perfect now.

·
Registered
86 Posts
"Skip?" ill bet misfire from a bad coil or coil about to be bad.
have a code reader?
might show a pending misfire code on one or cylinders. Wont show up as a check engine light yet.
several owners have had this experience.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do you mean by "skip"? Mine would lurch forward to the point where I'd have to pay attention as to not hit anyone in front of me. Turns out it was a faulty throttle body. Thanks to supply chain it took them 5 months to get me a new one, but covered under warranty so all good. Runs perfect now.
As it idles it has a slight hesitation that shows itself. It's very light but for me when I sit in the jeep for 20 min. It becomes annoying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts