Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 TrackHawk
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a new to me 2018 Trackhawk, bone stock with 20k miles. Will be adding JLT intake and catch can in near future but no other plans.
AE6C7201-9C8E-41C9-8E0C-C85B3CA27A3F.jpeg

I want to do so basic maintenance myself and debating if I should change the transfer case fluids.
Has anyone used Redline 75W85?

·
Registered
2021 Sting Gray Trackhawk
21 Posts
Slick whip, nice choice. I haven't used redline on my Trackhawk yet. I have used it on my tuner vehicles along with royal purple in the past though and they ran great.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome. You will love what the intake does for that Charger. I couldn't hear it at all before. Now people can hear through the phone. It heat soaks quicker then factory but it will also dissipate that heat much quicker once you are moving and it will be 5-7 degrees cooler then factory when moving.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey y’all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a new to me 2018 Trackhawk, bone stock with 20k miles. Will be adding JLT intake and catch can in near future but no other plans. View attachment 9371

I want to do so basic maintenance myself and debating if I should change the transfer case fluids.
We just ordered a granite one! Looks amazing!

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
14 Posts
Hey y’all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a new to me 2018 Trackhawk, bone stock with 20k miles. Will be adding JLT intake and catch can in near future but no other plans. View attachment 9371

Welcome to the sandbox....you can get that info from the tech members here...they are pretty on point with info...also enjoy the ride(high ✋)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts