Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me about a year to find the TH I wanted color wise, options, and price point. I found a dealer willing to give a strong deal with 20k off MSRP.

Well needless to say, I’m the proud owner of a fully loaded 2018 Billet Grey truck with 5miles on the odometer.

That drive home I couldn’t have smiled bigger. NOTHING like that sc whine and exhaust not when you get on the gas.

·
Super Moderator
2,295 Posts
Get new brake pads and an intake and you’ll love it even more. Congratulations n welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Get new brake pads and an intake and you’ll love it even more. Congratulations n welcome to the gang.
What pads? I'm tired of all the brake dust.

Welcome aboard btw!

·
Super Moderator
2,295 Posts
I have a legmaker intake but if I were to do it again, I’d get something with a divider of some sort from the engine compartment.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I went with JLT and love it. Picked up about 40 whp as shown on the TH dyno.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ended up going with the JLT because it has the heat shield and the SC whine is so much more pronounced. I love it.

Powerstop ceramics going on Saturday.

Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It took me about a year to find the TH I wanted color wise, options, and price point. I found a dealer willing to give a strong deal with 20k off MSRP.

Well needless to say, I’m the proud owner of a fully loaded 2018 Billet Grey truck with 5miles on the odometer.

That drive home I couldn’t have smiled bigger. NOTHING like that sc whine and exhaust not when you get on the gas.
Welcome to the PGH family and I am glad I could help you with the process!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I appreciate you answering the million questions leading up to and after the purchase. We should all try linking up for the Pittsburgh TH owners. Maybe cars and coffee a weekend.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts

Ha wait until you mod it or add a CAI that whine is real after that. nothing beats buying te acr you want at the price you want. congrats

1 - 14 of 14 Posts