Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just picked up my new Trackhawk the other day. I test drove it on a whim about a month ago after looking at SRT Durangos. I instantly fell in love and obsessed over it. I finally got the discount I wanted after working on 3 different ones and picked it up. My musts were HK audio, pano roof, Laguna leather seats, and tow to a lesser extent. I got all that + the red seatbelts and the satin black wheels. Totally loving this thing and can't wait to try launch control once I get some miles on it. Probably not going to do any mods to it as I don't see any that are major bang for the buck. It'll be more of a weekend driver and is replacing my CTS-V Wagon that I sold a month or so ago. Looking forward to learning more while going through threads. Attached is a crappy pic lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome there is a few of us out here and I have met others already at the track. Welcome to the group we will have to meet up sometime

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! It would be fun to have a Phoenix area meet up sometime. I'm out in the east valley.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice, we just got back from the SRT Experience at Bob Bondurant! At least you can drive the TrackHawk there. I was one of two people out of 63 that had a TH. Enjoy

·
Registered
695 Posts
Nice, we just got back from the SRT Experience at Bob Bondurant! At least you can drive the TrackHawk there. I was one of two people out of 63 that had a TH. Enjoy
How many Trackhawks did they have? Do they give first right to Trackhawk owners? I’d be pissed if I flew in for it and didn’t get a Trackhawk to drive. I could see every SRT owner wanting to test out the Trackhawk, but we should get first option for them if they are limited. Let me know what it was like please.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How many Trackhawks did they have? Do they give first right to Trackhawk owners? I’d be pissed if I flew in for it and didn’t get a Trackhawk to drive. I could see every SRT owner wanting to test out the Trackhawk, but we should get first option for them if they are limited. Let me know what it was like please.
I think what he means is that I get to show up in my personal car. Pretty sure we get to drive Hellcat Challengers.

·
Super Moderator
2,296 Posts
Pretty sure they’re not letting you drive a hellcat on a beginner course. I think it’s a SRT Durango, a 6.4L charger and then their driver takes you on a hot lap in a hellcat.

·
Registered
695 Posts
So “at least you can drive the Trackhawk there” comment was as literal as can be?!? Really? He meant he drove his own TH to the event and then parked it in their lot. That’s hilarious if true. I get that experience on a daily basis, I don’t need to fly to Arizona for it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven't been to Bondurant since they switched to Chrysler. It used to be that you did everything in a Camaro SS or Corvette before doing hotlaps in the Corvette. Typically whatever I drove there would smoke what they let me drive. Still a fun day when it's free and I live here so that helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts