Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just bought a 2020 TH with 13,500 miles and love it. This is my fourth Jeep Grand Cherokee and was looking for a SRT but this one popped up and I thought "what the heck" and bought it. Will drive it almost daily for a while, then go back to my commuter hybrid to/from work.

· Super Moderator
3,000 Posts
Hello everyone, I just bought a 2020 TH with 13,500 miles and love it. This is my fourth Jeep Grand Cherokee and was looking for a SRT but this one popped up and I thought "what the heck" and bought it. Will drive it almost daily for a while, then go back to my commuter hybrid to/from work.
Welcome to the gang

· Premium Member
306 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride! A lot of great info and people here!

· Registered
94 Posts
I drove both TH and SRT back to back at the dealer and it wasnt even close.

· Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
143 Posts
Welcome & congrats...be safe with her...thumbs up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts