Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to Jeep world. I'm retired Air Force, spent a lot of my career overseas, won all-expense-paid trips to Iraq. I've enjoyed powerful vehicles since I starting driving some decades ago, used to drag race motorcycles (hobby, nothing professional), built my own engines, ported my own heads etc. Stationed in Germany, used to spend time at the Nurburgring (750hp built M3). Used to love doing all that, but now I'm very happy to buy factory built horsepower with the whole vehicle developed around that. I've had one prior SRT, was a Viper Truck, ported heads, ARH headers, exhaust, Vortech, 950hp. Suspension work, 345s, but couldn't drive without cooking street tires unless you babied the throttle. They had zero traction control. It was a thrill ride every time I took it out. I guess Im older and like it a bit more controllable. I vowed my next SRT would be a all wheel driver to be able too put the power down, and the TH fits the bill.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You definitely have the performance cred...and thank you for your service too.

I've owned my "Viper Truck" since new and still love it. All stock except for cold air intake and cat-back exhaust. It's my tow vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts