Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my SRT Durango today for this Black 2018 Trackhawk.

Previous owner added tinted windows, Velgen light weight wheels wrapped in MPSS's.

Looking forward to putting a lot of miles on. 馃榿

Registered
Congrats! I bought your twin couple of weeks ago. Sweet ride that makes it difficult to behave and not be pissed off at other slowpokes around you.

Do you have a clear bra on the front? Or is it just de-badged?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Initial impressions so far? Looking into trading in for a hawk myself.

I kind of knew what to expect as I had a Challenger Hellcat for about 3 years before trading that in on my SRT Durango. The DDSRT was great and a lot more practical with AWD for Wisconsin winters, but I really missed the insane torque of the Hellcat. The Trackhawk combines both and does not disappoint.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Congrats! I bought your twin couple of weeks ago. Sweet ride that makes it difficult to behave and not be pissed off at other slowpokes around you.

Do you have a clear bra on the front? Or is it just de-badged?
Just debadged for now.

Congratulations on your new Trackhawk. I see your from the twin cities. Everything went to hell over there when Jesse left. lol

Registered
Just debadged for now.

Congratulations on your new Trackhawk. I see your from the twin cities. Everything went to hell over there when Jesse left. lol
Looks hot as is! Where in WI are you? Do you plan to run the TH during the winter? If so, what wheels/tires will you use? Thoughts on rust-proofing?

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, the TH will be my daily driver. I am located in Southern WI (Evansville, WI 53536).

I drive through the twin cities from time to time to go back home to visit family in Minot, ND.

I plan on purchasing a set of Trackhawk replica wheels and wrap them in Michelin Sport All Season 4 tires. The MSAS 4 tires have been getting rave reviews and rated highest among all season tires. I thought about going with winter tires but they clear the roads fairly quickly here so I think an all season tire is a better choice.

Reactions: granitecitycat

Registered
Congrats on the beast and welcome to the speed gang!

Registered
Yes, the TH will be my daily driver. I am located in Southern WI (Evansville, WI 53536).

I drive through the twin cities from time to time to go back home to visit family in Minot, ND.

I plan on purchasing a set of Trackhawk replica wheels and wrap them in Michelin Sport All Season 4 tires. The MSAS 4 tires have been getting rave reviews and rated highest among all season tires. I thought about going with winter tires but they clear the roads fairly quickly here so I think an all season tire is a better choice.

I would get some dedicated winter tires, all season tires aren't really all season. You get snow, get winter tires. I had all seasons on my SRT and noticed a difference when switching to a dedicated winter setup.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts