Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled the trigger on the Vorsteiner V-FF 109s and had them installed this morning. I'm pleased with how these turned out :)

Attached are some pics, even though my photography skills are terrible, you'll get the gist.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only driven it a few miles, but so far there isn't much difference in the ride quality. I haven't driven it hard yet on the new rims/tires, so I can't attest to what it handles like when driving more aggressively (yet).

On suburban streets driving moderately, it seems to drive like stock.

·
Registered
267 Posts
man vorsteiner wheels...not forged...so expensive....? you ran out of money and got the lionharts?? LOLOL just teasing I'm sorry man. how are those tires?> please tell me terrible because I have a 2000 set of Michelin pilot super sports in 305/35/22 waiting on my forged wheels and if that 500 set is good then maybe next time ill buy vorsteiners and lionharts jk...lolol sorry.

sorry I try to be productive on the forums but sometimes its at someones expense....truthfully tho they look sharp!

·
Registered
267 Posts
awwww I hurt his feelings... he had to resort to a dumb AF cartoon to insult me... sometimes when you are wallowing in the stupidity around you, its best to get up on a pedestal BUDDY. so how are those dirt cheap tires honestly ? just curious because my 16 year old daughters accord has nearly TWICE expensive of tire just normal Michelin a/s.... just curious why someone has a 100k rig and 100 dollar per tire tires....

·
Registered
267 Posts
lol dude posted a thread about his forged wheels and I break his heart telling him they are not forged and ask him how his REMARKABLY CHEAP tires are, jabbing while being funny. and he starts a little family guy link and then calls me a troll? this forum is incredibly unfunny, uninformed, and unimpressive. guess that says a lot about trackhawk owners. hopefully some of you will have thicker skins and bigger brains and bring some laughs and real info into this forum. becausemoderators do not exist as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
267 Posts
buddy I teased him for NOT having forged wheels when his post is titled FORGED WHEELS, and asked him how those 100 dollar per tire no name tires are because im genuinely curious, then told him the setup looked nice.

I supposed I could have been less jocular if it doesn't amuse you but I thought being a little "riibby" about it was the best way to bring INFORMATION to a misinformed and mislabeled thread while NOT being a dick. I guess you guys are just a bit thin skinned and sure are awfully opinionated.... but he wanted to joust back instead of taking it like a man that I called him out. so game on. realistically this forum has served as nothing but entertainment I mean the guy with the most posts just posted about "jeep designed this engine..." ....need I say more...I however know my **** and have been on forums for years which makes me stand out like a sore thumb here. all this whining is making me excited for the new CAI I have coming in.

Reactions: Djfired

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys,
I'd like to put the XO Luxury Caracus 22x10 wheels that were on our 2014 SRT Jeep onto our 2018 Trackhawk. We ran 305 40 22 Venezia tires last summer (crap). I know Nitto 420S is available in the same size. Does anyone know of any other tires that will work? Looking for the widest possible. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
267 Posts
2 things.

1. that's way too big of tire , your either going to want a 305/35/22 or a 285/40/22, even the 285/40 Is slightly taller than stock

2. if you want all seasons and have bad weather go nitro 420s or the Pirelli scorpion verde AS on the 285/40/22 I have 420 on hellcat reps and they are great cheap setup. if you want summers get in the Michelin pilot ss in the 305/35. I have those on my ACTUAL forged wheels that are 22x11 and weigh 25 lbs, tires are only 35, so at 60lb where and tire setup on a 305.....holy **** it feels like it pickup up 50 ft lb of torque...... very expensive but its and xl load tire and you CANT Get a better summer tire on these trucks.

lol I remember this thread With travis and his not forged, overpriced heavy wheels and 96 dollar a piece tires. what a little primcess...

Reactions: JMS935

·
Super Moderator
1,459 Posts
man vorsteiner wheels...not forged...so expensive....? you ran out of money and got the lionharts?? LOLOL just teasing I'm sorry man. how are those tires?> please tell me terrible because I have a 2000 set of Michelin pilot super sports in 305/35/22 waiting on my forged wheels and if that 500 set is good then maybe next time ill buy vorsteiners and lionharts jk...lolol sorry.

sorry I try to be productive on the forums but sometimes its at someones expense....truthfully tho they look sharp!
being my first post I have to agree Lion Harts on a 700 HP SUV? thats insane. looks cool to me but this SUV need P zeros or pilot sport cup 2s at the very least. I do like the look though.

·
Super Moderator
1,459 Posts
Oh **** Travis I was not trying to be a dick and I didn't think Bloddyhellhawk was either. maybe you guys have history i dont know about? either way I like the look the tires are no good at all for this SUV. but thats just my opinion. i plan on modding mine to 700ish RWHP and want and need the best tire I can get. even though I love the 22 look I might go back with 20s just for tire choices.
I have a 800 hp Impala with 22s on back and theres no tire selection for them. either way Travis it looks good and long as your happy dont matter what I like or would do please dont take offence to me I really think Bloddyhellhawk was giving you correct advise also but again I dont know your history.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.