Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These guys appear to be able to totally customize their wheels for the customer. You can play around with the wheel builder on their website.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
116 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
116 Posts
It’s nice to have options…the more the better!
I knooooooow but I'm big on performance at its peak...so with that i will always stay in stock...i personally believe the TH shouldnt be spiked up past stock specs...why!? Because its not set up even with EVERY area replaced....i believe that for a SUV yiu have more than enough with jeep...I'm actually in the market for a GT500 2021 -2020 because thats what i would put the extra punch in

·
Registered
96 Posts
Love those wheels but I'm not comfortable running a $5K-6K+ set of wheels on my daily driven TH yet.

Triumph makes some amazing wheels.

Reactions: CAPTIN SLOW

·
Registered
96 Posts
Speaking of new wheel options, I purchased a set of widebody replica wheels (20x10) +30 offset, for a set of Bilzzaks I will be running this winter.
Hopefully the wheels will be here today or tomorrow.

Reactions: ROCKMUZK

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
116 Posts
Speaking of new wheel options, I purchased a set of widebody replica wheels (20x10) +30 offset, for a set of Bilzzaks I will be running this winter.
Hopefully the wheels will be here today or tomorrow.

Easy clean also i love the design...you can remove packed snow on the base ...very nice & simple but aggressive looking

·
Registered
96 Posts
You gotta pic of these on the Jeep yet? Also, can you share where you got the Wheels?

Edit: Per my conversations with the manufacturer, it appears the lug holes on this set of wheels were cut wrong. They should have a 60 degree bevel. So these will have to be replaced. :(

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Locking hubs Alloy wheel

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

1 - 20 of 20 Posts