Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't spare much expense... went with Forgeline EX1 wheels, OEM diameter and width. I decided on a clearcoat graphite finish, which I believe compliments the silver paint of my TH really well. I wanted some contrast, but have tired a bit of the all black wheels. So I think that turned out nice.

However, I know the beast needs to be lowered. Kind of scared to do that, as I don't want to compromise the ride quality of my DD or have alignment issues. But I know from a "looks" standpoint, it would be awesome lowered on Eibachs.

Sorry for the lousy, rainy day pics, but the weather in N. Texas this past week has been awful.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice! those look super light. do you know the weight?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All cleaned up, better pics... have some Eibachs ordered, but on the fence still about whether to install them.

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw that some people are experiencing wear on the inner wheel well, rubbing through n then through the fuel filler setup when lowered.
I have seen that too. Forgeline designed these wheels so that they sit a little further "out", so that should alleviate the potential issue we've seen.

I would lower it for sure, except I don't want to compromise the ride quality that FCA engineered into this thing. I guess worst case is I put them on, and then pull them back off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts