Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my AMG C63s for ‘18 Trackhawk this past weekend. Diamond Black, debadged, full clear bra. Quite fun!

See some old posts about CAI but wanted to see if newer news. Don’t want the look of AFe. Like the Livernois (if they will do a box lid with no logo-or maybe I’ll have a new one made) and I like the look of the K&N one. Thoughts?

Want springs too-Mopar I guess? See a lot about the Eibach but will need to see if local dealer will void warranty.

Last thing-I like the exhaust sound on acceleration but don’t like the wet fart shift. Do any cat back systems help? Reading doubtful info.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,249 Posts
Just traded in my AMG C63s for ‘18 Trackhawk this past weekend. Diamond Black, debadged, full clear bra. Quite fun!

See some old posts about CAI but wanted to see if newer news. Don’t want the look of AFe. Like the Livernois (if they will do a box lid with no logo-or maybe I’ll have a new one made) and I like the look of the K&N one. Thoughts?

Want springs too-Mopar I guess? See a lot about the Eibach but will need to see if local dealer will void warranty.

Last thing-I like the exhaust sound on acceleration but don’t like the wet fart shift. Do any cat back systems help? Reading doubtful info.
Thanks!
warranty? how many miles? the spring will only void suspension claims you would know by now if something was wrong. Eibach is only way to go. if you look here enough you will see the mopar spring sag if I remember correct the weight of the TH had something to do with it.

CAI get what ever one you like they all the same. I have livernois and I dont think there is a logo on it lol cant remember. I went with them as I bough one of their packages and just added it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
warranty? how many miles? the spring will only void suspension claims you would know by now if something was wrong. Eibach is only way to go. if you look here enough you will see the mopar spring sag if I remember correct the weight of the TH had something to do with it.

CAI get what ever one you like they all the same. I have livernois and I dont think there is a logo on it lol cant remember. I went with them as I bough one of their packages and just added it.
Thanks. It had an in service date in 2019 and 19k miles. Still have some basic and drive train warranty. I went to Jeep yesterday and they weren’t much help. Only showed SRT springs and said they wouldn’t put them on. Guess aftermarket is only option anyway.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
55 Posts
Congrats! Post pics when you can.

I have a LMI on my hellcat. I love it but am finding it was mostly a waste of money since I usually drive with my radio pretty loud. I hear it more in the warmer months because I drive with the windows down. It's all personally preference though, they mostly work the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
just purchased my 2018 TH yesterday wondering for the JLT air filter if people are running ing the oil filter or the white dry? which one is better for the vehicle? I will also be doing a oil catch can which bola attack exhaust.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats. I’m sure they are both fine. I saw a review on airflow being so similar that the difference was negligible.
I did have a dealer tell me that some idiot over oiled a filter, it sucked oil in and they failed a warranty claim. Normal circumstances should be fine though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts