Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good performance shop in the Long Island New York area or anywhere close to NY who installs springs , exhaust, intake etc.... ? A clean shop who works on American cars, that will won’t ruin the truck lol

341 Posts
Does anyone know of a good performance shop in the Long Island New York area or anywhere close to NY who installs springs , exhaust, intake etc.... ? A clean shop who works on American cars, that will won’t ruin the truck lol

Sorry we are not in New York but we have done several TrackHawks from the upper east coast.

If all else fail we offer transport services to pick up your TrackHawk and bring it here for mods that you are looking for or you may even want to consider one of our packages for your TrackHawk.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Bwoody is in Abingdon MD. I know that isn't super close, but they are a reputable shop for all of the items you mentioned. I am driving up there at the end of the month to get springs, CAI, full suspension kit, and a catback exhaust installed.
On top of their reputation, they are also veteran owned and operated, which is something I will always support when there is a choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts