Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been lurking for a couple months on this forum to learn about the Trackhawk. I'm an HP junkie and I'm currently driving my 3rd CTSV. I modded my first two to get additional HP and am deciding if I want to mod #3 or try a new platform like the TH. Right now I'm just reading up on mods, tuners, and learning from you experiences. Hope I'll meet up with some of you in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area for more in-depth questions about personalizing and modding your THs.

Whplash

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the speed party! We like TH enthusiasts, even if they're not yet owners.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi all,

I've been lurking for a couple months on this forum to learn about the Trackhawk. I'm an HP junkie and I'm currently driving my 3rd CTSV. I modded my first two to get additional HP and am deciding if I want to mod #3 or try a new platform like the TH. Right now I'm just reading up on mods, tuners, and learning from you experiences. Hope I'll meet up with some of you in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area for more in-depth questions about personalizing and modding your THs.

Whplash
Welcome! I am in the DMV area as well (MoCo).

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Hi all,

Whplash
my buddy has gen 3 CTSV with all the bolt ons. its not even a race I destroy him. we have yet to do full 1/4 mile at track but its not gonna help him.
I had 2nd gen CTSV (650 RWHP) fun car but nothing like the TH.
If you really wanna go fast get the Demon or Red eye. you can get to 8s with bolt ons thats nuts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts