Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to Koons to ask how long it would take to get a TH from order. My wife thought it could be a good idea at this point as an excuse for a cross-country trip in time of COVID for a summer vacation. Koons was the only dealer willing to meet my budget (and, remarkably I would say, for a car on order).
Well, again, a Hawk is not in my destiny. Order book closed on 01 July 2020 and the manager told me he is not even sure there is going to be a 2021 Trackhawk with the body style changes.
If you want a new one you have to rely on what little supply is left (and at top dollar prices).

Regards

·
Registered
157 Posts
Didn't you start looking some six months ago?
I'm not that patient. I buy/order within a week or so of getting the idea. Otherwise I tend to come to my senses and move on.

·
Registered
250 Posts
best deal is on a left over 19. im sure there are plenty available and discounted deeply. if your not getting 15k off sticker run away.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I am only finding (4) new 2019's and (9) used 2019's on CARS.COM. and only (134) total new/used Trackhawks. I have also noticed a slight up tick in prices on available used 2018's.
You might also want to search AutoTrader for new/used Trackhawks.

·
Super Moderator
1,048 Posts
best deal is on a left over 19. im sure there are plenty available and discounted deeply. if your not getting 15k off sticker run away.
I think these times are past us. those of us who were lucky enough to get 18s at 14-15K off sticker were lucky for sure but prices are going up a hair and I notice people are holding firm. but that is only what I have seen I do not watch the market that close dont really care yet lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is too bad to hear. :(

That said, I have to believe they'll do a Trackhawk or something awesome like that for the next version of the GC. No reason not to.

Just maybe don't overproduce like they did in recent times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just talked to Koons to ask how long it would take to get a TH from order. My wife thought it could be a good idea at this point as an excuse for a cross-country trip in time of COVID for a summer vacation. Koons was the only dealer willing to meet my budget (and, remarkably I would say, for a car on order).
Well, again, a Hawk is not in my destiny. Order book closed on 01 July 2020 and the manager told me he is not even sure there is going to be a 2021 Trackhawk with the body style changes.
If you want a new one you have to rely on what little supply is left (and at top dollar prices).

Regards
Are you looking for a specific spec? We have a brand-new (2020) black on black example we're offering at $10k off MSRP

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you looking for a specific spec? We have a brand-new (2020) black on black example we're offering at $10k off MSRP
Thank you!!! I just bought it from you guys....I saw your message by chance, I already given up my chase!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha thats awesome! post up some pictures. whats next? stock or modify?
I do not know yet...first thing is the trip back home from New York...everything actually worked out perfectly since we cannot go on vacation anywhere because of COVID, this is going to be our holiday, a road trip across the USA!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Congratulations! A long time coming and enjoy that trip home.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Last production numbers i saw

7456 in 2018 to 1693 in 2019

1 - 20 of 23 Posts