Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She isn't a trackhawk but was built to run like one ........ my 2014 Jeep srt whipple charged lowered on eibach and complete Bwoody suspension kit. I just had the calipers, wheels, all chrome blackout and tinted front and rear lights.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate
Font Gadget Display device Technology Electronic device
Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive fuel system Automotive design
Going back for carbon roof wrap on Tuesday and looking for carbon hood. New to the Jeep word and looking to meet other Jeep member in NYC.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
491 Posts
That is one sweet ride. I do like the idea of fog lights in front and the rear fascia better on the SRT than the Trackhawk.

Reactions: Bcruzsrt

·
Registered
2021 Trackhawk
99 Posts
Lookin good man. Well done.

Reactions: Bcruzsrt

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks .... very impressed with this truck being new to the scene....... and that's a good question wish l knew what was done to the motor bought this truck from a dealer didn't even go test drive it lol...... l had a company to the ppi and went from there. But with 88k miles l l believe this motor has been cracked open at some point in its life.

·
Registered
2018 ivory tri coat trackhawk
82 Posts
Sweet ride. I strongly considered the SRT before buying my hawk. But I knew there was no way I would leave it stock. Fortunately I bought before the prices went nuts. I just bit the bullet and paid the extra up front. At the time of purchase I got so much more bang for the buck buying the trackhawk over modding an SRT. Seeing how you don’t really know the history of your new ride I would find someone trustworthy to check the health of that drivetrain before you start thoroughly “enjoying” that thing. Would be a big help if you knew who tuned it. Try running a Carfax on it, it might give you leads to some good info on it. Plus one on the fog lights. Best of luck with your new toy. Can’t wait to see that thing on the ground!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, I had it check and gone through she is very healthy just unfortunate we don't know who tuned it or did the work. I have gone thru carfax and even whipple but all leads ended in florida. So for now l will enjoy it as much as l can. With all thr extra it was hard to not buy it with the price that was given.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
8 Posts
Thanks, I had it check and gone through she is very healthy just unfortunate we don't know who tuned it or did the work. I have gone thru carfax and even whipple but all leads ended in florida. So for now l will enjoy it as much as l can. With all thr extra it was hard to not buy it with the price that was given.
Sounds promising. I just got to FL. I'm getting my first bump next week. Thoughts?
ATI 6.2L Hemi 10% Overdrive Crankshaft Damper1599.00599.00 ATI Hemi Crankshaft Pin Kit1144.94144.94 Mopar 6.2L Hemi Harmonic Balancer Bolt128.2528.25 Gates 100594HD Heavy Duty Green Stripe Serpentine Belt165.0065.00 K&N Trackhawk Performance Panel Air Filter179.9979.99 Professional Installation4150.00600.00 Shop Supplies130.0030.00 Diablosport Gateway Bypass Cable 18+ Chrysler149.9249.92 Diablosport Trackhawk Platinum i3 and PCM Swap1629.00629.00 Custom Dyno Testing and Tuning w/ Wideband1800.00800.00 VIP Discount-302.61-302.61 Sales Tax1177.02177.02 Shipping and Handling

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Let the modding beginning ...... some nice lol goodies to start off ....... the trackhawk doesn't need much to be a beast ...... my friend has on pushing 900 on his conservative tune. Just make sure to watch for the thermostat he had to change his 3 times already. Where about in florida trying to get out there for good by end of year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts