1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh hell thats nuts. ill pay 45 per gallon of gas over getting snowed on, lol
store that monster and get a beater for winter

Put some tires on it and laugh at the snow

I did a little bit of both, picked up a diesel battle wagon for winter duty and will use some Pirelli ice and snow tires on the ‘Hawk when it’s cold-but-clear...don’t want to miss out on some negative DA in which to romp around !

I knew there was a reason I didn’t dump the 20-inch winter set from my old SRT Jeep...

·
Registered
582 Posts
I did a little bit of both, picked up a diesel battle wagon for winter duty and will use some Pirelli ice and snow tires on the ‘Hawk when it’s cold-but-clear...don’t want to miss out on some negative DA in which to romp around !

I knew there was a reason I didn’t dump the 20-inch winter set from my old SRT Jeep...

Yea buddy, I agree...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
582 Posts
The last set of Blizzaks I had on an SUV were very noisy. Is that the case with yours?

The noise was worth it due to steep and icy driveway, but wonder if it’s still an issue.

DMV2’s are better then the DMV 1’s I’ve had, but there is definitely a compromise in noise. I frequent upstate PA often, so it’s a better safe then sorry situation for me. I’ve blasted thru conditions and mountain inclines/declines with this truck/tire combo that stop most cars and trucks in their tracks.

Unplowed 10-12”+ is really the only limiting factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts