Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've owned my TH now for 3 weeks, drove 4 days and then it went into the shop! Not sure if anyone else has had such issues right off the bat but this seems ridiculous!
Wouldn't start periodically so they're replacing the fuel pump, the Uconnect apps weren't coming up, so they're replacing the radio, there was a rattle in the dash like an old car...they found that the center speaker wasn't secured properly, it idles too high in gear....they haven't figured that out yet but they think/hope that it was caused by the faulty fuel pump. Crazy!

·
Super Moderator
2,514 Posts
Welcome to owning FCA’s pride and joy 🤩 Better to get issues dealt with straight away, it’s been two years and six tries to get them to fix the press on fender flares from rubbing on each other. Sigh 😔 I know you don’t want to hear this but it could be much, much, much worse. Search FCA on here to see a few horror stories.

·
Registered
40 Posts
In fact, I made a post on this a few years ago. Others also said the UConnect app never worked. I had the dealer do whatever it is they do, but of course it still doesn’t work.

And the downshifts still sucks! I’m sick of the head snaps! WTF.

·
Registered
53 Posts
UConnect never worked for me. And the damn AV system keeps resetting my preferences. They say UConnect won awards for its design. Whaaat?
if your AV preferences and things like satellite presets get set back to default make sure you use the memory button for the seats to set the memory once you have it the way you like it. Those settings are tied to the driver 1 or 2 memory.

·
Registered
213 Posts
if your AV preferences and things like satellite presets get set back to default make sure you use the memory button for the seats to set the memory once you have it the way you like it. Those settings are tied to the driver 1 or 2 memory.
This had me confused for a month or two....being a new FCA owner coming from GM...…..

·
Registered
244 Posts
I would still buy the 2021 TrackHawk, I have 2 2018’s TrackHawks one with 13k miles on it and the other, my DD, with a whole bunch more miles on it and both 100% reliable with no issues and no dealer visits other than having them install my headers. I’d suspect that the great majority of TrackHawk owners have the same experience, no issues and 100% reliable.

Reactions: PBGas
1 - 11 of 11 Posts