Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are almost ready with our 2-piece rotors for the Jeep Trackhawk, at this final stage we need someone to fit the rotors to their car to ensure they fit perfectly. Therefore this months giveaway will be for a FREE set of 2-piece front rotors!

For this it will be a requirement that the winner either has experience and/or is capable of fitting the rotors themselves or has access to a local garage / professional, the quicker we can get feedback the quicker we can go forward with production and get them on the shelves to purchase!

If you would like to enter for your chance to be chosen, please respond below with why you are a good candidate, and if you know someone in the forum that would be a good candidate please tag them.

The winner will be selected based on the information provided and chosen by the 21st November 2022.

·
Premium Member
2019, Jeep, Trackhawk, Granite Crystal
392 Posts
Hello, I think that I can give good feedback on the rotors taking into consideration that most of my driving is on twisty roads. Now that winter is approaching I will going to the mountains often for skiing. So most of my driving will be working the brakes since I love to push the TH to its limits through tight hairpin turns. Since installing your Bluestuff pads have nothing but good reviews compared to stock pads. They offer repeated braking even when pushed. The only pads that can hold launch control at 3000rpm without pushing the brake pedal through the floor.
I might also be able to have a track even coming up, so could offer feedback on 30min sessions around the teack racing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I road race my 2021 Trackhawk at Gingeman and Grattan Raceways in Michigan. I have used both Yellow and Bluestuff Pads on the front with limited success (fade at the end of the long straights at both Tracks). I would like to try your new RP-X pads, but my rotors now have some heat checking and warp.

I am currently making some additional chassis modifications for the start of next season (April/May time frame 2023). I have read about your 2-Piece Rotors and was hoping you would have them available for the Trackhawk someday. I would be willing to evaluate your 2-Piece Rotors/RP-X Pads. At this point I need something better (had considered Hawk DTC-60's etc).

I feel that I would be a good candidate for this trial and would appreciate your consideration in the matter. I could install them right away for some initial feedback, but a more serious evaluation would occur during the upcoming track season. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2019, Jeep, Trackhawk, Granite Crystal
392 Posts
I road race my 2021 Trackhawk at Gingeman and Grattan Raceways in Michigan. I have used both Yellow and Bluestuff Pads on the front with limited success (fade at the end of the long straights at both Tracks). I would like to try your new RP-X pads, but my rotors now have some heat checking and warp.

I am currently making some additional chassis modifications for the start of next season (April/May time frame 2023). I have read about your 2-Piece Rotors and was hoping you would have them available for the Trackhawk someday. I would be willing to evaluate your 2-Piece Rotors/RP-X Pads. At this point I need something better (had considered Hawk DTC-60's etc).

I feel that I would be a good candidate for this trial and would appreciate your consideration in the matter. I could install them right away for some initial feedback, but a more serious evaluation would occur during the upcoming track season. Thank you.
Have you by any chance built cooling ducts? I have been looking into this. Once my transmission is fixed. I have to install the eibach springs, suspension control module and then going to a carbon fiber part make to get to build some cooling ducts to attach flexible hoses from the stock front air intakes intended for brake cooling brake.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have considered cooling ducts and may end up installing them after evaluating certain upgraded (over stock) pads/rotors etc. Currently adding Black Op's Splitter that promises some additional air flow to the stock set up. Please keep me posted on any success stories you may have with ducts when you go that route. I went with the Swift Spec-R springs with great success over the Mopar lowering springs in terms of how they performed (especially over the jump at Grattan Raceway)!

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thank you both for participating, the winner for this giveaway is @Mack, but @Vanquishglory when we are ready to sell I would like to offer you a discount for your participation.

@Mack i will reach out privately to get your personal details to ship the goods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you EBC Brakes for selecting me for the November Giveaway - 2-Piece Rotor Test Fit and trusting me with your product and evaluation. I should have some initial results after install, but I am truly looking forward to the start of 2023 track season with more results!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts