Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

I am a new member and have joined in an effort to sell my 4 OEM PZ tires from my track hawk when I purchased it with 126 miles last year. living in Chicago, I switched to 4 season tires when purchased. I almost forgot I had the tires as they were stored at discount tire. They are as new with the exception being they have about 150 miles on them. We are moving, so I am cleaning out the garage and storage inventory. First $600 takes them. Buyer to ship.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello,

I am a new member and have joined in an effort to sell my 4 OEM PZ tires from my track hawk when I purchased it with 126 miles last year. living in Chicago, I switched to 4 season tires when purchased. I almost forgot I had the tires as they were stored at discount tire. They are as new with the exception being they have about 150 miles on them. We are moving, so I am cleaning out the garage and storage inventory. First $600 takes them. Buyer to ship. View attachment 8277 View attachment 8278 View attachment 8279 View attachment 8280 View attachment 8281
still forsale? I’m the Chicago area

1 - 4 of 4 Posts