Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you type catch can into the search window, you’ll find several threads on this topic.
I found one thread from you announcing Billet and one from Livernois announcing theirs. Please do share these other catch can dedicated threads where it is focused on comparing catch cans, that is recent - I can’t find them...

I did some research last night and the JLT plug and play is a nice option. Anyone have it?

·
Banned
362 Posts
How much oil are you guys getting in the catch can (when your drain it) between oil changes? I'm seeing about a 1/3 qt of oil loss between oil changes and I'm wondering how much of that is being recycled and burned off that would have been caught by the catch can.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Thanks for the mention on the catch can.

We offer the most simple installed easily accessible and using stock Mopar fittings and having the catch can mounted up front for ease of maintenance. This is built and machined in our facility by us at Livernois Motorsports using our state of the art CNC machines.

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/cache/ex_q90_w680_h_20180724_.jpg

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/cache/ex_q90_w680_h_IMG_2892.jpg

As always any questions feel free to call text or e-mail

Sincerely
Scott

Office 313-561-5500 ext 122
Cell 313-213-0273
E-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is my take on a oil catch can. Since we use unleaded gas there is no lubricate in it so to say for the valves . That little oil that goes by does that to keep the upper internal lube. Myself no can to interfere with the process. Wrong or right that is my take on it.

·
Super Moderator
1,443 Posts
I have the JLT catch can on my Whipple charged Ford raptor and it was cheap super easy to install and catches a **** ton of oil. I have the Whipple spinning pretty hard though.
any of you with stock blowers catching a lot of oil? even modded blowers how much oil you get between oil changes?
i think I will just order a package from Livernois while I save up my pennies for a Magnuson supercharger.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It’s working. What about drivers side?

My JLT catch can is working as advertised. Caught 40ml in ~4K miles. Assuming the drivers side crank case vent is passing the same, I think I want to get one for that side. I see JLT makes a drivers side for the challenger Hellcat. Still searching for a TH option. Anyone have a JLT on the drivers side? I’d like matching units.

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
I am sure you could plumb both sides into one catch can. I've seen that done before.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I ordered the Livernois unit which they had in stock. Communication and shipping were very quick! I like the design of it and am tired of scraping knuckles in awkward spots with the Billet Tech stuff. Each one I have had is installed in the worst possible locations for access. I've been using their cans for years on my vehicles. It is a quality piece of gear, but that company has no idea of how to actually keep even the most basic satin coloured items in stock. This time, I am trying something different.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts