Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know someone who makes a clean oil cooler drain plug door that you can bolt on. I'd like to cut access to my drain plug and use something clean to cover it up. OR if you have a CNC I'd like to buy one.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Got mine through a Facebook reference. Richard A Brunt
Has several options for etching including the Trackhawk emblem.

Attachments

·
Registered
'18 Rhino | Red Laguna
105 Posts
I started with a hole saw then expanded the hole as needed. Used paper to make a template then transferred that onto a thin sheet of aluminum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Now that is sweet. I'm going to look him up
Very interested to see the post/pics re the oil cooler door. I looked for Richard A. Brunt on Google and got references to some deceased criminal ! I don't do Facebook, so maybe you wouldn't mind sending me his contact info so I can get one of those doors? Thanks.
Paul Chelew [email protected]

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
22 Posts
Agree looks a lot better. And it is really proffisonelly machined and Richard was very easy to do business with and he even gave me a refund of some unfortunate customs fees.
Can higly recommend his work.
Will post a new picture when it's on the car.
Guitar accessory Font Fashion accessory Carmine Label

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am in the process of trying to pay Richard Brunt for a door; PayPal and my bank are just refusing to work together to send him the money, and each is blaming the other. We have spent days and hours on this problem to no avail. He has suggested various alternatives, most of which will cost at least $50.00 in fees on my end, plus more on his end. I am down to trying to see if a friend back East can do this for me, or sending cash. What a PITA. BTW, Brunt is being a real prince about this, very patient. I will likely close my PP acount.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am in the process of trying to pay Richard Brunt for a door; PayPal and my bank are just refusing to work together to send him the money, and each is blaming the other. We have spent days and hours on this problem to no avail. He has suggested various alternatives, most of which will cost at least $50.00 in fees on my end, plus more on his end. I am down to trying to see if a friend back East can do this for me, or sending cash. What a PITA. BTW, Brunt is being a real prince about this, very patient. I will likely close my PP acount.
I payed with PayPal and he had the money right away.
On the otherside i sold some stuff to a member here and he also payed with PayPal and that transfer took about 7-8days.
If your PayPal account go thru your bank account and not thru your credit card it can take a very long time.
Don't now if that is your problem but good to now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Agree looks a lot better. And it is really proffisonelly machined and Richard was very easy to do business with and he even gave me a refund of some unfortunate customs fees.
Can higly recommend his work.
Will post a new picture when it's on the car.
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Trunk

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Machine Automotive design

Vehicle Personal luxury car Automotive design Audio equipment Car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts