Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading through threads here well before getting my '19 TH. Happy to know there are a bunch of us out there. I'm in the STL area and I've seen one other TH so mine rather sticks out around here. I shopped for my version throughout 10 - 12 states and finally decided on one that dealer shipped in from IN. Quick story: Drove off the lot and jumped on expressway and within minutes, with very light traffic, came up on a Range Rover Sport SVR. You know that feeling where reading all the stats and specs fly out the window and the adrenaline just flows... After running away from the SVR, and subsequently slowing to let him lead - then catching and passing him - I haven't stop smiling yet.

Hope to see you on the road!

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congratulations! Great choice on the TH and color. There are a couple of us old guys around.

·
Registered
485 Posts
As a fellow Old Guy, I welcome you to the speed party!

(We like the young guys too.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who Needs Hennessey?

I'll try and post some cool STL area pics soon. Cannot believe this magnificent beast keeps getting faster... started running 3.5's and just starting to find my ideal launch setup.

Here's to lots of expensive machines in your rear view...
- The Old Guy

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'll try and post some cool STL area pics soon. Cannot believe this magnificent beast keeps getting faster... started running 3.5's and just starting to find my ideal launch setup.

Here's to lots of expensive machines in your rear view...
- The Old Guy
3.2 is quick!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts