Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
Compared to Michigan, for example, our roads here in the Rockies are excellent. But that doesn't mean they're free from pot holes, especially now in the spring.

But now that you brought it up - in a couple of weeks I'm heading to Utah to pick up her TRX.
Im Jealous I still have not seen one but I am sure I will want it when I do

·
Registered
343 Posts
I need that deal I would sell mine right now for 86.5K
If they go up to an even 87, I'm definitely tempted. It's large dealer in Utah, by the way.
And if I don't sell, I'll let you know which one it is. Nothing personal.

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
no worries bro I dont really care I talk a big game but if it came down to it not sure I would sell right now. Its in shop right now getting more junk lol
but if you are serious about selling dont let $500 stop you thats crazy sell it

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's basically what I am paying plus TTL on a 21. Pretty crazy. I am fully expecting the dealer to try to pull some stunt when it comes in. It's on the train and should be here soon.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Other than seat, dash, and floor covers, the only thing I've spent money on is tires and wheels.
And they'd want it with the stock tires and wheels, anyway, so I could sell the new ones separately.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
The Trackhawk will always have a high resale value especially when they will only be produced in the next several years.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I don't think Stellanti's vision plays in as much as new rules and regulations will do.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My brains are in this thread....selling, not selling, selling, drive it, hell no not selling. See TRX, maybe selling, no not selling, see numbers they're selling for, selling, drive it, not selling. This all just sucks. LOL
That said, I think if someone came along with the right number, I'd let it go. I think.
The supercharger whine is addicting and puts a smile on your face every time.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The supercharger whine is addicting and puts a smile on your face every time.
It sure does. But for whatever reason, the whine from the Challenger puts an even bigger smile on my face.
Sooo....why would I not sell the 'Hawk? Especially since I apparently can't convince myself to drive it even in rain, any more than with the Challenger.

Of course, if I would find myself driving in rain, I'd rather be in the 'Hawk. Or at least with more rain friendly tires on the Challenger.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts