Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Bright White Rubicon Unlimited. Additions, Rock Hard front and rear bumpers, Warn PowerPlant winch, Rubicon Express JK Extreme Duty long arm suspension system with 3.5” lift; JK 3.5” Mono Tube RE shocks, upgraded drive shafts front and rear; 5 Mickey Thompson 17x9.5 wheels with TOYO Open Country 35x12.5 R 17E M/T tires, Poison Spyder Crusher Corners, Poison Spyder front and rear fenders with LED marker lights, LED head, tail, and backup lights.
We love our JK and have trailed in TN, VA, NC, AZ, UT, WY & OR. Would love a pentastar engine with 8 speed, but not happening.
Tom

·
Registered
695 Posts
Ohh! There’s some of us that have Rubicon’s also. But I get your point.
There’s also some of you guys that have vette’s as well, but when you want to talk shop about your vette’s, I bet that primarily happens on a vette forum, not here.

It’d be strange for me to sign up for a Trailhawk forum wouldn’t it? That’s all I’m saying. I’ve got a garage full of 930s, should I join the 914 forum? Lol

Now if he wants to eventually move into a Trackhawk, then maybe joining the fraternity makes sense, but if not, I don’t get it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ohh! There’s some of us that have Rubicon’s also. But I get your point.
There’s also some of you guys that have vette’s as well, but when you want to talk shop about your vette’s, I bet that primarily happens on a vette forum, not here.

It’d be strange for me to sign up for a Trailhawk forum wouldn’t it? That’s all I’m saying. I’ve got a garage full of 930s, should I join the 914 forum? Lol

Now if he wants to eventually move into a Trackhawk, then maybe joining the fraternity makes sense, but if not, I don’t get it.
Everyone understands it’s a Trackhawk Forum and he made a mistake with his Rubicon post. And I know what you meant to say rather than no one has Rubicon’s. Just a joke!! We all know there are forums for all types of cool cars. 👍🏻

·
Super Moderator
2,306 Posts
While we are on the subject of not Trackhawks, check out my Evo!!! It’s a final edition with AMS Motorsport’s STX-500 package and a few other things. Putting down a little over 400awhp.

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
While we are on the subject of not Trackhawks, check out my Evo!!! It’s a final edition with AMS Motorsport’s STX-500 package and a few other things. Putting down a little over 400awhp.
See, you talking about your Evo almost 200 posts in, cool, I get it. The OP’s post seems like a mistake though. Or just trolling us to see what kind of a rouse he’d get out of us, and I bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts