Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that want ALL the power, here's the start. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
@TNCHARGER, this is just part of our "intake" that we're working on. This is just our billet, air to water cooled, intake manifold that we've produced for our OE blown Mopar to turbo conversions. This manifold will work on the HellCat, the RedEye, the Demon and the Trackhawk apps.

I bet at OEM boost levels on our twin setup (11psi), this setup will make north of 700awhp on pump gas. Power increases will be endless really. Depends on where you set the boost to at the end of the day and what you build it to handle I suppose, ha. Twin 62s-64s on a built motor with the proper supporting mods would make about 1250awhp at 21-22psi I'd imagine. More with larger turbos and more boost. We made this possible so that when guys get bored of the max power output of the blowers (OE 2.4/OE 2.7/4.5L/4.9L), they can step it up to turbo. More power per pound of boost, higher overall efficiency, less heat, less stress on the motor, you name it. Our twin turbo kit will come with everything needed aside from fuel/tuning upgrades. That will be offered by us as well but will be different in a lot of cases so we will spec that accordingly, per application.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Pressure tested and ready to start building the hot sides!
Gotta say - I appreciate high quality - looking at your design and CNC work is like art. That's a serious piece. The supercharger is cool and all, but there's just something inherently cooler about a turbo for me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@beerman, thank you so much! We've spent a couple years perfecting this piece so that we can multi-purpose it for many things. It's not just for the HC/TH guys. We'll be able to run these same kits on the Jeep/Durango SRT8s with a small flange change and the addition of a heat exchanger/pump system!

We have different snout in the works too for other custom apps too. I have a guy that wants to run this manifold on his SCAT vehicle setup for extreme direct port nitrous only as well. Things are getting really interesting!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Intake, Stock or Modified

What is the advantage or gain with this intake. Any gains with a stock setup or is this mainly directed towards the more modified setup. Thank you for your time, excuse my ignorance.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is the advantage or gain with this intake. Any gains with a stock setup or is this mainly directed towards the more modified setup. Thank you for your time, excuse my ignorance.
This is for their new twin turbo setup.
This is to make endless power outside of what the blower is capable of doing. This is a direct replacement for the blower and turbos will be fitted into the vehicle as part of this kit. The OEM supercharger is great up to a certain point, when it comes to making efficient power. This will allow TH/HC owners to make just about anything they want with the flick of the boost controller and supporting mods.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts