Jeep TrackHawk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the paint code of the black that's below the bumper, its the shiny black.
Just removed from plate bracket, and I have 4 holes to fill.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
where are you placing the front plate? they require us to have front plates in mass? or you know someone who would give you an inspection sticker. I got away with it for years on my vette before selling it. give your vin to the body shop they will pull the code for you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Anyone know the paint code of the black that's below the bumper, its the shiny black.
Just removed from plate bracket, and I have 4 holes to fill.
Good luck! Please post it up if you find out.

For the matching rear trim, I tried

1) a dealer
2) Mopar Live Assistance
3) Mopar Written Inquiry

Nobody could tell me the paint code. Totally lame. I don't know how this can happen that even the factory cannot supply a paint code.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,296 Posts
Search for stow n go license plate holder. Let’s you be legal and quickly hides away when you don’t want to see it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where are you placing the front plate? they require us to have front plates in mass? or you know someone who would give you an inspection sticker. I got away with it for years on my vette before selling it. give your vin to the body shop they will pull the code for you.
The front plate is in my trunk. :laugh:
Right after inspection, I took it off.
For my demon I just double side tape it, then pull off for the rest of the rear.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I still want to know the paint code for the gloss black too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts